Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My friend keeps giving me the same trinkets every year?

Honey! it seems like she is doing this deliberately. Nobody is that subtle when it comes to this sort of thing. You say you've told her, yet she is still doing this? Either she is not right in the head, or she is doing it deliberately. Maybe she wants you to change back into the person you used to be. Is she into goth things? It sounds quite scary she is giving you demonic things (even though you say you did go through this phase), but it seems to me that she is a little …. demonic herself? How about you tell her you've become a christian, and then say to her… 'i hope you don't mind or take offence in this, but unfortunately i'm going to have to get rid of all my goth collection, and never be able to buy anymore or receive anymore, because my pastor told me i had too.' Blame it on God hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment