Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I like this guy, but I don't know how to approach him?

Your very pretty all honesty 100% and I think you should just relax a bit when you see him that feeling when you see him, yeah you know the one lol just suppress it as much as you can and think that it's just a guy not "the" if you get my message haha and talk to him as a guy myself I won't be mad or think your weird or anything but If your just sitting near me a lot and we've never spoken I'd feel a little not awkward just this gap iono hard to explain but you should just talk to him just say Hi and then build a convo like say I find it weird I see you a lot and I've never talked to you once or something like that and just flirt along have confidence and remember if you have that I feel like an idiot feeling know that you tried :) good luck pretty lady

No comments:

Post a Comment