Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Room Cleaning Techniques?

In my room, I have a desk covered with papers and junk, 2 bookshelves with organized books but some random trinkets that need to find a home, a unclosable dresser because if the amount of clothes with tons of jewelry strewn across the top, and a nightstand with more jewelry and trinkets strewn across even though I have places to put the jewelry, and in my closet I have a chest where I keep shoes, jackets, and bags. On my floor i have more than half my clothes, shoes, trash, books, sheets. I also have a suitcase that needs unpacking and school stuff that needs to be sorted. Speed is NOT important, I need it clean in two weeks, can someone give me a daily schedule on how to clean it so I don't have to be stuck doing it in one sitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment