Friday, August 5, 2011

Help me help my friend with guy issue!?

So my best friend has an unhealthy crush on a complete jerk. I hate him and they both know it. But it doesn't matter that I hate him because she really likes him and thinks she's falling in love with him. Like I said before he's a complete jerk who has no consideration for peoples feelings. He's led her on 3 times and everytime he completely hurt her, but she keeps coming back to him. I'm trying to support her but a lot of times I can't think of things to say. He recently said he loves her, which I know is complete bull and she is cautious also and told him she thinks she's falling in love. He hasn't replied for a while and she's freaking out that he's mad or upset with her and I'm trying to make her feel better but all I can think of saying is stuff like 'can't be hurt if he never loved you' or 'he's just upset that e hasn't bull sh!tted his way all the way through' but of course I can't say that. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment