Friday, August 5, 2011

Feedback on Stanford University Medical center in Palo Alto, CA?

Hello, before I undergo In vitro fertilization (an expensive fertility treatment) at Stanford I wanted to ask for feedback from current or former patients. I'm choosing Stanford because their IVF is less expensive than other fertility clinics but still expensive enough for me to be cautious where I spend that type of money. My insurance covers $7000 for fertility , so pretty much I have to just have to pay $5000 out of pocket. From your experience with Stanford do you think I should stay with them or go with a fertility clinic that is a bit more expensive but with better service and worth the money. I'm really taking my time on doing research because fertility treatments can be financially, and emotionally stressing so I would like to alleviate some of that stress by finding a good clinic. Thanks in advanced , your advice is highly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment