Saturday, August 6, 2011

Please Help Me! Is the world ending right now? There is a loud banging and grumbling sound in the sky!?

Outside my house, there is this loud banging and popping sound and grumbling coming from up in the sky. It's been freaking me out since it started. At first I thought it was gun shots and then I got courage and I looked outside and got a slight glimpse and I saw this this red colorful stuff floating up in the air. Then it just blew up and it looked like fire and I thought it was coming towards me so I freaked out and closed the window and ran down stairs to the basement. It's coming from up in the sky! I'm so scared, I'm still down in the basement right now crying and I'm scared to come up. I fear that when I go up I'm going to get hit by the meteor or that the aliens are blowing up the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment