Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New dog in the house wants to kill my cat?

The economy hit my uncle pretty hard and that put he and his insane psychotic siberian husky in our house. She has dominance issues over everything in the household except for me because I'm the only one brave enough to push her onto her side when she snaps at me. She is almost 12 with as much energy as a puppy and we live in Florida so she can't be outside for long in 100 degrees weather with a winter coat. At first I just kept my cat in my room, but I feel bad now. It's been months now, and she won't even come out of my room. There have been a few incidents where they got into it and the other day I put sky in a room so my cat could come out and when I brought her out she sat at my bedroom door and wailed and rolled around like a child throwing a temper tantrum. There are 3 other dogs in the house that are fine with her, it's just this dog. My cat seems to be going insane, chasing invisible things and meowing excessively. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment