Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is not happy in my marriage anymore?

I want a divorce but I am scared to go through with it as I know il be left worse off as such. I married 2 years ago because his parents said as I am pregnant we should rush the marriage. This was only 7 months before we had just started dating. Since I fell pregnant I have been paying for everything food, electric, sky, even petrol for his car sometimes. I'm not even working as I'm a carer for my son (his stepson who is 7) he is disabled. He couldn't even pay the mortgage on his apartment we had to move in with his parents but I moved out in march with the kids and my rents �900 a month, I currently training to be a teacher so I can get a job and look after the kids. But he's gone off on this big career thing with his brother and still doesnt pay anything towards his children, I'v bought everything for the apartment and everything for the children. I wanted to know if I divorce him will I get anything back as I'v lost out alot since I was with him. My name is not on the deeds of his apartment but we have been together since his mortgage got accepted. How does it work as I don't want to see my kids with nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment