Friday, August 5, 2011

Guys, I need your help!?

Whats up! These kinds of questions are hard to answer, mostly because you can describe this guy on the outside, how YOU see him, and how he is at school, but theres times when he COULD be completely different when you're not around, and when its just him and his best buds. So it's really hard to tell if this kind of guy would like the kind of person you say you are. Also, I can honestly tell you, that guys can be VERY judgmental, not saying all, not saying the guy you like, but in general there are pricks out there who will throw words around with their friends. I, unfortunately, hang out with a couple of those guys. I do have a story though, one of my "judging" friends used to rant about this girl in his class, how she "looked like this" and "sounded like that" and how annoying she was in class, but now they're pretty close friends. So although he COULD be a person that judges people, doesn't mean you still don't have a chance with him, because people DO change. I know that you said you're uncomfortable around guys, honestly, unless he has TON's of "girl" friends, most guys are really fidgety around girls too. The last thing I'll say is, don't worry too much about it, picturing the personality you described you had, I know a few "girl" friends who have that kind of personality, and my pals and I think they're the funnest people to be around. Sorry that this isn't really an "answer" but I just hope you know, in the end, if things just don't happen to work out with you and him (hoping it does), there are plenty of good-hearted guys out there. HOPE THINGS WORK OUT! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment